Limit download transfer

Lukas

Nov 15, 2018
I cant see in admin panel ,if there is a possibility to set the limit of download transfer.
Guest - can download 1GB or 2 files
Free user - can download 5GB daily
Premium User - can download 20 GB daily or no limit??
I

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

You can't limit by bandwidth at the moment, only by speed. It's on the list to look at for a future release. :)

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

We're working on a big update to v5.0 at the moment so there's no specific date. Hopefully in around 6-8 weeks. All existing users within their 12 month support period will get access to the update.

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi Lukas,

Really good, we're working on it right now. :) It's still some time away though since we're looking at also rewriting the template to use React (so it'll be lightning fast!), but we'll be blogging about it soon.

I'll update this thread when there's some info.

Thanks,
Adam.

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
Adam please let us know about the upcoming updates via your blog we'd love to see what work is going on

kami9090

Nov 23, 2018
I am also waiting for information. It seems that a more specific update is approaching. The appearance template is currently hard to read...

rsidhaarth

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Adam,

Can you please let me know the new features which are getting added to the V5 and its release date?

Is it possible for me to become a beta tester?

Thanks

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

V5 is a refactor of the core script and framework, so it's taking a bit longer than I'd initially hoped. That said, the core refactoring work is done, new plugin architecture is also done along with better application routing (nicer urls!). Separation of business logic from the views is done (you can also now override pretty much anything in the script via your own themes). DB ORM and Twig template integration work is done.

Still some work to do on the admin area migration then plugins migration, so hopefully we'll have a beta soon(ish)... Anyone that's purchased the script will have access to the beta.

Thanks,
Adam.

Last edited:
Reactions: yekupload5636

saml2

Aug 8, 2019
How goes the progress? 6 weeks turned into 10+ months it seems :p don't want to rush but I'm interested in the script. Don"t want to install and customize twice though so awaiting release.

Michplark

Jun 15, 2022
Hello,

I faced with this really important issue, This feature is necessary to prevent bandwidth thefts from abusing. I see many users asked this from 4 years ago!

Hope you do something soon