Action Queue

micha777

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
Hello,

the "action queue" is always empty. At first I thought it was the external server. But even local entries are not listed.

What is wrong? Does anyone have a hint?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

When you remove a file it should appear in the queue. What happens when you remove a test upload?

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

What happened to the file, did it delete from the file manager as expected?

What version of the script are you on?

Do you see any records in the file_action database table?

Thanks,
Adam.

micha777

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
v4.4.1 is running
now I've seen, if delete from admin panel than I become a line in queue: "pending" - first line :eek:
but if delete from user panel than comes no line/entry.

In DB file_action now its also one line. But no value before this. But file_id is 1074. Where are the other 1073 lines?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
The file_id of 1074 is fine, this will be the auto increment from the files table so I assume you have other files with previous numbers.

It should trigger on a user delete also though. I'd like to take a closer look, can you raise a ticket with access to the install and I'll run some checks?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks for the info over the ticketing system. I thought I'd update this thread to clarify it to everyone else.

The file action entries will only appear for local or 'direct' server storage. FTP or any of the Flysystem storage points are deleted straight away (sorry I should have mentioned this above!).

In your case you have 2 servers, 1 local, 1 Flysystem FTP. I uploaded an image, it appeared on the local server, I deleted it by the users account and it appeared in the file action queue fine. If it was stored on the FTP storage point it wouldn't appear in the queue.

I guess there's an argument to say these storage points to act the same as local/direct storage, i.e. move the file into a _delete folder, then clear via the action queue. I'll add a note in the RFCs to review.

micha777

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks for reply.

In RFCs I think is fine. God to know what's happens.

Thanks.