anti-spam suggestion request

mouaad19

Oct 23, 2018
Hi friends, recently my computer was infected with a trojan, actually, it steels know for my antivirus installed (KASPERSKY), when I looked when I got the trojan, I constated that was by downloading a file from my friend's host files using yetishare script, I contacted him to remove the files but he was busy, so he asked me to remove it by creating an admin account, when I logged to remove the file infected I constated that there are about 1670 (zip) files uploaded in just 2 days, every file has a different name like "VLC_INSTALL", "WINRAR" .... and uploaded from a different IP, (the limit of number of file upload by the same IP in 24h is set 50 files) and I constated that all files have the same size, by scanning the file in "VIRUS TOTAL", the scan result give that is a trojan, think that was a bot or an automated script upload files automatically to the site, so I blocked all upload files permantly in the to stop it, I did not have a solution to stop the process without blocking all upload,

I think the simple feature to add is a reCaptcha when uploading files just like other hosting sites.