File Action Queue not working

vnxbug

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Hello

File Action Queue not working, it not delete queue files, still pending and not delete file

Im using yeti 4.5.1, 1 local and 1 FTP storage, queue file delete on local is working, FTP not working

Anyone can help me fix it ?

Thank you !

Attachments

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Please link your license to your forum account via mfscripts.com. Once you verify your account you can request support here.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks for updating. I've unlocked the thread :)

vnxbug

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Hello,

I linked, please help me to fix it, thank you !

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Make sure you're running the crons as the root user?

Also extract and upload the attached into the following folder to see if it fixes a recent issue.

/core/includes/

See all the items here:

https://support.mfscripts.com/public/kb_view/26/

Failing all the above please raise a ticket with access to your install and I'll take a look. :)

Attachments

vnxbug

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Make sure you're running the crons as the root user?

Also extract and upload the attached into the following folder to see if it fixes a recent issue.

/core/includes/

See all the items here:

https://support.mfscripts.com/public/kb_view/26/

Failing all the above please raise a ticket with access to your install and I'll take a look. :)
Hello

Im make sure all cronjob working right with root user

I will try replace your file in attachment, if it not fix, i will raise a ticket, thank you for your support !

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Please try the other items on that link I sent aswell before raising a ticket :)

Thanks,
Adam.

vnxbug

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Hi,

Please try the other items on that link I sent aswell before raising a ticket :)

Thanks,
Adam.
Hello,

After replace your file, everythings work fine, thank you for your support :)

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Great to hear :) When did you install the script out of interest? Just wondering if the issue was patched into the code already.

Thanks,
Adam.

moohook

YetiShare User
May 17, 2018
Albania
What about for AS3 Server? I tried using a AS3 Server previously but stopped using it due to the file queue not clearing?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I'm not aware of any issues with S3 clearing although it may relate to the same. If you still have issues after applying the above let me know.

Amish

Nov 19, 2019
I'm not aware of any issues with S3 clearing although it may relate to the same. If you still have issues after applying the above let me know.
Yes the Queue is working Fine on Other File Servers and FTP Servers but it isn't working on Amazon S3