Hello, can you tell me where the download pages are located to edit them and how do I change the url to be different from the main domain, Thanks

JoeGamers

YetiShare User
Feb 16, 2019
Hello, can you tell me where the download pages are located to edit them and how do I change the url to be different from the main domain, Thanks
Please

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
Site Configuration > Download Pages

Here you can set different pages for different users, i think by default there are 4 in Flow theme.

JoeGamers

YetiShare User
Feb 16, 2019
If good I mean the url for the links of the files, for example if my domain is mysite.com the files have a link like mysite.net

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks for replying friend, and where did I change the url for file links to be different from the main domain?
It's not possible at the moment within the script. You might be able to setup a 'direct' file server entry, which is actually located on your same server. i.e. via another vhost. Then that would have it's own domain name. However it's a lot of 'jumping through hoops', you'd need 2 copies of the code installed aswell.

If you add something to the RFCs I'll ensure it's reviewed for the next release. An option in the file server settings via the admin area would probably work.