svulaj

YetiShare User
Mar 10, 2014
Gloucestershire , United Kingdom
sonijs.com
WEBSITE
https://sonijs.com
Hi
It has been long time since I've post here last .
I have come back to you with a brand new modern design for yetishare , I've been working past couple weeks on this and now I'm nearly finished with it .

Here are few pictures of the design and any suggestion is welcomed.

Best Regards

PS. Contact me at ([email protected] or skype: sulejman.vulaj2) if you're interested on this them and I'll give a discount for the design .

Aug 28, 2018
Wouldn't bother, you lose a lot of features with this theme, a lot of pages don't work e.g public file search and report abuse. The responsive design is also not great, i spent a lot of time fixing most of the bugs myself. He also doesn't reply to emails.
Do you have this theme?

svulaj

YetiShare User
Mar 10, 2014
Gloucestershire , United Kingdom
sonijs.com
WEBSITE
https://sonijs.com
Wouldn't bother, you lose a lot of features with this theme, a lot of pages don't work e.g public file search and report abuse. The responsive design is also not great, i spent a lot of time fixing most of the bugs myself. He also doesn't reply to emails.
I can assure you're totally wrong . I do reply to all my client emails and search files and report abuse they work as good as they work on original theme.
Also for responsiveness I have no doubts that there is no issues whatsoever.
i would be more than happy that you can send me some proofs of your emails and me not replying on them.
Please do not make claims that are not true , as for the features I have no idea what features you're talking about !!? That I have removed admin link from navbar or that I have removed Total storage from account settings ?

tea

Aug 30, 2018
Do you have this theme?
These are great themes that work. I have also sent a few emails and he has always replied to me even on Skype, and helped me on a few issues I had even though I hadn't bought anything. So I have to stand up for good people and this is one of them. If your looking for a theme these are as good as any out there.