REQ - youtube mp4 video downloader 4 the File Leech Plugin

mp32723

YetiShare User
Jul 6, 2013
Requesting my idea to add youtube mp4 video downloader ability 4 the 'File Leech Plugin'.

I know it can be done because I use website: unrestrict.li and that has the various video formats/quality download options upto 1080p.

I have only just found out about the 'File Leech Plugin' and I used the demo site to test it out:

RESULTS:

(bitshare & 4shared - failed to download) and turbobit I got (error Error! Error: Delay limit reached (turbobit_download)), mediafire.com was the only host to work out of this list.

Has anyone else managed to test the 'File Leech Plugin' ?

I want to know what hosts work consistantly before I purchase this plugin, also is it compat with 3.1 or does it need 3.5 to work properly?

Thanks for reading, I look forward to any replys I get. :)

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
Re: REQ - youtube mp4 video downloader 4 the File Leech Plug

It will not work on 3.1 due to changes in the code for the way that user group permissions are set. So you will need the latest version of the script for complete compatibility.

mp32723

YetiShare User
Jul 6, 2013

It will not work on 3.1 due to changes in the code for the way that user group permissions are set
Thanks for the headsup; I am OK I am using 3.5

Do you have the file leech plugin and if so can you let me know the pros and cons ?

:)

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com

I don't have it, but I do know that it requires plowshare to be installed on the server, information can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/plowshare/wiki/Readme4

mp32723

YetiShare User
Jul 6, 2013

I don't have it, but I do know that it requires Plowshare to be installed on the server, information can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/plowshare/wiki/Readme4
ysmods thanks for replying.

I have question for you: :?:

If I buy file leech plugin and have Plowshare installed on my server do you know if it has the functionality to add extra hosts to the plugin or could I customize the code myself to add new sites?

:cool:

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com

Yes you can add extra hosts to the list. However whether they will work or not is another matter. Some will work, some will not.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014

I bought this plugin on what needs to youtube for several domain is video for the plugin well recognized

officially4h

Apr 8, 2019
TubeMate is an application that can do the job for you
There are a few browser plug ins as well that are available in the web store that do the same job