Short url + Notifications

moohook

YetiShare User
May 17, 2018
Albania
Hello, would it be possible to implement a shortened down version of the file download url. Exactly the same as mirrorcreator.com/file/9egjge when a file is uploaded they produce a shortened version which is mir.cr/file/9egjge

Also how do you push notifications on the top right hand side of the account file manager?

Regards,
Ben

Reactions: Oscar win

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hello, would it be possible to implement a shortened down version of the file download url. Exactly the same as mirrorcreator.com/file/9egjge when a file is uploaded they produce a shortened version which is mir.cr/file/9egjge

Also how do you push notifications on the top right hand side of the account file manager?

Regards,
Ben
Do you mean the option of using an alternative short url that redirects to the main one?

There's no option to push notifications into the file manager at the moment. It's only used by cron tasks for downgrade notifications and upgrade confirmations.

Thanks,
Adam.

Mahmoudali

Aug 28, 2018
Do you mean the option of using an alternative short url that redirects to the main one?

There's no option to push notifications into the file manager at the moment. It's only used by cron tasks for downgrade notifications and upgrade confirmations.

Thanks,
Adam.
It means the shortcut links automatically for links as I have disk.yendex.ru

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I don't think I understand the benefit of this one. Is this simply so you can share a shorter version of the download url?

Mahmoudali

Aug 28, 2018
I don't think I understand the benefit of this one. Is this simply so you can share a shorter version of the download url?
You have noticed in YouTube when you copy the link you find it is abbreviated, this is a great feature if you add it