We've just made available Reservo v1.5 via your account on reservo.co. If you login (and you're still within support) you'll see the link to download it.
The main changes include PHP7 support (which is lightning fast!), background thumbnail generation, intelligent request handler, admin impersonate user, AdBlocker detection, improved session handling, performance enhancements, minor bug fixes and much more.
You can see it running on our demo site:
(login with user: 'admin' & pass: 'password')
How to Upgrade:
To upgrade your existing install, upload the /install/ folder and see the 'Upgrade an existing install' option. As with any changes, make sure you backup your existing code and database first. Note: Unfortunately we can't manage any custom changes you've made so you'll need to manually re-apply these.
If you're prefer us to arrange the upgrade we can do this for an upgrade fee of $39.00. We'll ensure the upgrade is configured on your site along with your original data. We can't retain any code or style changes you've made unfortunately.
Feel free to drop us an email on [email protected] if you have any questions.
- PHP7 support.
- Automatic language translations via Google Translate API. Translate the entire site content to another language by clicking a button. Note: Requires a Google API key. Menually edited translations can be marked as 'locked' so they're not overwritten.
- Adblocker detection to limit access to the site when adblocker is installed. Optionally block users from the whole site or just viewing images directly. Only enabled if the user account type is set to see advertising.
- Better control over http requests for thumbnails within the file manager. Now the browser wont request them all at once, sometimes overloading the server, they are queued and loaded as the previous one completes.
- Added support for default albums on new account creation/registration. Can be set via the admin, site settings.
- Added support for username and password protected http & ftp urls. In the format ftp://user:[email protected]/filename.txt.
- Improved session handling and how regularly the sessions are cleared from the database.
- Improved management of imagemagick tmp files which are used for image conversion. These are no longer created in the server /tmp folder but in /files/_tmp. Any leftover tmp files are automatically purged every 24 hours.
- Reduced the amount of data stored in each session from (up to) 65k to just over 1k.
- Updated IP to Country data and added admin script to update the data as needed. (see the top of /core/includes/ip2Country.class.php)
- Improved load speed of homepage.
- Added image manager "create copy of image" menu option.
- Moved image stats into popup within the image manager.
- Disabled mouse right click context menu on large image previews. Limits unauthorised downloading of images.
- Removed upload and register buttons on homepage once user is logged in.
- Added support for searching by user profile name rather than just account name.
- Admin Area:
--- Background creation of thumbnails - Added option within the admin area to generate image thumbnails via a cron task, so users do not have to wait for them via the user interface.
--- Added option in theme settings to set custom css code on the site theme.
--- Added option in admin to block the same image from being re-uploaded. Optional on image remove and automatic after removal on abuse reports.
--- Added admin "impersonate user" option, so admin users can login as any other user account.
--- Added new admin page for backing up the database and codebase. Functionality also built in preparation for automatic upgrades at a later date.
--- Added email notification to original reporter after removing an image via admin, abuse reports.
--- Admin option to set blocked keywords within the image name on image uploads.
--- Added option to temporarily disable image uploads globally via the admin area, site settings. Uploads will still function for admin accounts.
--- Added option to temporarily disable image downloads globally via the admin area, site settings. Downloads will still function for admin accounts.
--- Added option to bulk remove images by copying and pasting a list of reported urls.
--- Faster loading of the admin dashboard. Charts are loaded via ajax now to improve access speeds to admin.
--- Added plugin version number within the admin, manage plugins, in preparation for auto-updating.
--- Allowed for read only image servers in the 'move images' functionality, so images can be moved away from a read only server.
- Fixed popup link code to include image thumbnail.
- Fixed issue with file move between external file servers.
- Fixed OG information and thumbnail when sharing via Facebook.
- Voucher Reseller Plugin
--- Fix to show any newly added user packages as groups when creating a newsletter.
- Stripe Payment Gateway:
--- Added auto filling of email address to checkout process.
--- Supplied email on payment charge to Stripe so the user receives a payment receipt.
--- Added sandbox option aswell as details of the callback url.
--- Allowed for merchant ids and api keys with uppercase characters.
- Social Login:
--- Updated to the latest copy of HybridAuth.
--- Added block of any social accounts which we can't get the email address.
--- Account avatar is re-cached on login to allow for profile image updates.
--- Improvement to PPV logging when using Nginx and download managers.
Release Notes: There are database changes within this release. See /install/resources/upgrade_sql_statements/v1.4 - v1.5.sql
Thanks for your continued support.