- PHP7 support.
- Social login included as standard in the core script.
- Composer integration for third party libraries.
- Fix to Facebook login (new API) on social login plugin.
- Performance improvements on both the front-end and admin area.
- Added support for MySQL Strict Mode.
- Added support for punycode domain names.
- Fixed issue with premium accounts not upgrading on certain payment gateways.
- Improvements to mail handling when using php mail() functions.
- Removed the requirement for MySQLi within the API.
- Fixed issue with php mail() sometimes not sending.
NOTE: This release has database changes. Ensure you apply the patch file in /offline/version_sql_statements/shorturl_v3.4.2_to_3.5.sql
- Updated social login plugin - Fixed Facebook not working due to API changes.
- Minor fixes to file manager breadcumbs & folder reloading.
- Facebook login - removed the request for date or birth, town and about me, in permissions.
- Added additional database indexes to improve performance.
- Fixed session notice in later versions of PHP - session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (user).
- Fixed SMTP sending issues caused by debug being enabled within email sending library.
- Fixed issue with folder zip download not being fully recursive.
Release Notes: There are database changes within this release. See /install/resources/upgrade_sql_statements/v4.4 - v4.4.1.sql. For code difference with v4.4 see \install\resources\upgrade_file_diffs\V4-4_to_V4-4-1_DIFF.txt.